Thursday 11 July 2013

A slither into my mind

Facebook status asks, 'What is on my mind'?
Well it multitasks between dreams and reality and making dreams reality. It would be so confusing to know what is on 'my mind' I would never share the depth of it. Right brained but tested 100% left and 100% right had the psychiatrists at TUT confused. One turned to me and said, 'this is impossible' Did not know where to place me. LOL. Well God is the God of the impossible. I usually tell people I prefer right-brained thinking but have this interfering left-brain trying to direct it.

On my way to University Witswatersrand [White water] today for a tour of their facility for disabled students. Should be interesting from a right brained perspective. Want to see how we can include this knowledge in production of online training modules for Information literacy.


For the founder of LinkedIn - Reid Hoffman, launching LinkedIn ten years ago was like jumping off a cliff and building an airplane on the way down-- sometimes we have to believe in our dreams, believe in ourselves, trust the vision that God shows us and His purpose for our lives - and JUMP!

So what do you think - the apps have it?

LOL - yip watch out for the 'eye in the sky' - actually I think those who want to know - know it all already. They start with one piece of the puzzle and eventually they have the full picture. Maybe there is this database somewhere that sucks in all this info - mine must be really threatening like a soup of confusion - USA, Israel, Africa mixed with Joyce Meyer and GodTube. I have all these people 'following me' over the net social networks - maybe 'the eye' is one of them. LOL


One more thing my saying is "happy and healthy" well believe it or not they did a study on what makes people happy - the result? The psychiatrists have found that it is not money, or work satisfaction but how much gratitude you give. [tanx Lord].

As the 'kid president of the USA' said in one of his videos [which are painful to watch] - "how about today 'You make some else's day AWESOME!!'.

One of the people he interviewed said, 'we need to listen to each other - kids need to listen to grownups and grownups need to listen to kids' - and personally I think 'grownups need to listen to grownups'. I am sure what the guy was trying to say is a lot deeper than just - 'listen' with your ears. Have a great day. Remember no matter what, God does actually love you and wants to have a practical, personal relationship with you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment